Some guidelines to remember when visiting the salons will include:
1. Clients and employees will be required to wear a mask. If you do not bring one, one will be provided at cost.
2. Only the scheduled client will be allowed to enter the salon, at their scheduled times. Upon arriving, call the salon to check-in.
3. Upon entry you will be asked to sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken. Employees wash their hands before and after every service!
4. Coffee and other drinks will no longer be served. Only bottled water.
5. Freshly laundered capes and sanitized tools will be used for every service.
6. Magazines will no longer be available.
7. Contact-free pay options are enabled at check-out.
8. Please keep in mind more color may be necessary depending on regrowth which could result in an extra color add-on charge.
9. Be upfront with your stylist about anything you’ve done to your hair during quarantine. This is a judgment-free zone, but your hair’s integrity is most important!